Fire safety signs should comply with the Regulations which details the colour, maintenance regime and general advice associated with the provision and use of safety signs in general.
If you are responsible for any type of premises, you may already know that you need fire safety signs. Fire exit signs are probably the ones we are all most familiar with but there are lots of different types of safety signage required by the two main pieces of fire safety legislation governing fire safety signs.
Let us help you ensure you’re compliant and your fire safety systems are up to date.
We work throughout the Greater London area, with commercial and residential clients of any sector and any industry. All of our solutions are designed to be suited to your environments, giving you the bespoke fire protection you can rely on in the event of an emergency.
Whatever fire safety measures we recommend to you, we will ensure that it meets the UK regulatory code of practice for the design, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of fire safety equipment for your specific premises
FIRE SAFETY SIGNS ARE A LEGAL REQUIREMENT
If you are responsible for the fire safety of premises, these are some of the signs you will or may require.
- Fire Action Notice – mandatory for all premises
- Fire Exit Signs – needed for all but the smallest & simplest of properties
- Fire Extinguisher ID Sign – If you fire risk assessments determines you have extinguishers, then signage is required
- Fire Alarm Call Point Signs – if you have a fire alarm, then call point signs are mandatory
- Fire Equipment Signs – if you have a hose reel or a dry riser, you will need to signpost them
- Warning & Prohibition Signs – if you have an extra risk of fire on your premises you will probably need these
- PROHIBITION SIGNS – These signs prohibit actions detrimental to safety
- WARNING SIGNS – These signs give warning of potential risks
- MANDATORY SIGNS – Signs that require actions or activities that will contribute towards safety
- SAFE CONDITION SIGNS – These signs indicate exit routes in the event of a fire or emergency
- FIRE EQUIPMENT SIGNS – These signs are used to indicate the location of fire equipment
Outstanding and exceptional service, polite and professional staff, honestly such a joy to work with compared to the other many cowboys I've had to endure while doing up our home
Helpful service and team 🙂
Exellent company with professional and well trained staff. Highly recommend.
Talk to us: We would love to hear from you, whether you need some advice on your fire safety requirements or existing equipment tested, serviced or replaced, business security or home automation our team are always on hand to help.
- Tel: 0208 712 5232
- Find us: Unit 2 Michael Manley Industrial Estate, Clyston Street, London, SW8 4TU
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm